Why E-mail Advertising
Worth the read if you want to promote your brand / business / almost anything.
We can help - we have done it for many others.
There are many benefits to e-mail marketing - for now we will mention these:
- Is the preferred communication channel.
- Proven to be 40+ times more effective than Social Media & even more than printed & other traditional media.
- Has a larger, targeted reach.
- It is timely, personal & convenient.
- Everyone uses e-mail (many people dislike all Social Media).
- Increases brand recognition.
- Easy to reach mobile customers.
- Mitigates environmental impact.
- Will be around forever according to experts & research.
- Is an open platform.
Over the past few years, many brands have invested millions of dollars into buying large social followings in order to be able to communicate and engage with an audience.
However, while businesses are investing in various social media platforms, Facebook has frequently updated its algorithm to reduce the amount of followers who will see a brand’s post, unless those posts are paid advertisements.
This practice has become so prevalent that 98% of brand followers will never see the posts in their News Feeds.
Twitter seems to be moving in a similar direction with the announcement it will introduce an algorithm-controlled feed as well.
The issue with channels like Facebook and Twitter is they are owned and controlled by third parties, which means marketers are at the mercy of changes the platforms make to their platform.
Meanwhile, e-mail is not owned or controlled by any one particular entity. It is an open communication platform and there are multitudes of services that provide access to send and receive e-mail.