Rates, Options & Terms
Normal Rates (payable in full prior to 1st placement):
- 1 Placement (± A4 page » Colour) e-mail Ad (pre-designed by client)
- 2 Placements (± A4 page » Colour) e-mail Ad (pre-designed by client)
- 3 Placements (± A4 page » Colour) e-mail Ad (pre-designed by client)
- 4 Placements (± A4 page » Colour) e-mail Ad (pre-designed by client)
- 8 Placements (± A4 page » Colour) e-mail Ad (pre-designed by client)
Special Packages - all year round with instalment payments allowed (1st instalment payable prior to 1st placement):
- 13 placements : -20% discount (2 instalments payable within 30 days)
- 26 placements : -30% discount (3 instalments payable within 60 days)
- 52 placements : -40% discount (4 instalments payable within 90 days)
Custom Packages available - tailored according to the client’s requirements. Feel free to enquire about possible special offers currently running.
Artwork Design Fee (High quality, professional template - client's (your) copyrighted property), extra per template.
- We strongly advise against repeating the same advertisement / newsletter / artwork more than once a week (7-day cycle).
- Two (2) and more placements may be different advertisements / newsletters / artwork / material / content each time.
Terms & Conditions:
- Placement rates are only valid for pre-designed artwork / material supplied by the client. Artwork design & editing are separate charges.
- Rates are excluding VAT (0% VAT Vendor).
- Pre-designed material may be send to us in JPG / PNG / PDF format. Minimum resolution: 300dpi, Width: 1000 pixels. ± A4 Page.
- Material must reach us at least 2 working days before confirmed placement date(s). If material is not supplied in time or in the required format, we reserve the right to re-schedule the placement(s) and use the particular slot(s) for the next client(s).
- Notice of possible schedule changes and / or advertisement material changes should be given at least 2 working days before confirmed placement(s) date(s).
- Please indicate the e-mail subject line you prefer to use for optimal interest by subscribers – VERY IMPORTANT.
- Payment must reach us in full at least 2 working days in advance to confirm placement(s); otherwise it will be put on hold until payment has been received.
- If payment is not made in time, we reserve the right to re-schedule the placement(s) and use the particular slot(s) for the next client(s).
- Please use the ACCOUNT and / or INVOICE NUMBER as beneficiary reference when doing EFT payments or direct banking deposits.
Where in Namibia …
- … offers the service of distributing advertisements / newsletters / notifications on behalf of our clients by bulk e-mail service and is not liable for any mail delivery failure, herein after all advertisements / newsletters / notifications will be referred to as “advertisements / advertising”.
- … will use the material provided by the client and is not responsible or liable for any incorrect information and does not accept any responsibility for misrepresentation, spelling or grammar errors. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he / she has the necessary copyright and authorization to use the material for advertising purposes through our services and indemnifies Where in Namibia against whatever actions resulting in this regard.
- ... reserves the right to pre-book and / or re-schedule advertisements and will only send a certain number of e-mail advertisements per day in accordance with ethical e-mail advertising standards, as to respect all parties involved: Clients & Subscribers & Where in Namibia.
- … sends the e-mail advertisements out to our complete mailing list, consisting of corporate and private subscribers, which are updated automatically by our database software according to subscribers’ interest and preference.
- … does not distribute material that may be offensive, abusive, sexual, political, religious or of any malicious nature, including investment programs that are not approved / authorized by the Bank of Namibia (e.g. Pyramid Schemes, Multi-Level Marketing, Ponzi Schemes, etc).
- … rates are subjected to change without notice.
- … reserves the right to withhold or cancel any advertisement placement.
- … does not make provision for refunds, credits must be used within 3 calendar months from date of invoice.